If you are here, we imagine you have already chosen Holbox as your perfect wedding destination; that or you are certainly considering it. And we can completely understand why: beautiful beaches, a calm sea, and few people - a special place for a very special day. But what about the logistics? How can you organize a wedding when you aren’t on the island, or maybe even in the country? Holbox Weddings could just be the answer.
So, what are the qualities you look for in a good wedding planner? Someone knowledgeable about the location? A qualified, experienced and organized person who can take all the stress off your hands? Wedding Planner, Wilfrido Sanchez, at Holbox Weddings offers just that. With a degree in wedding planning from one of the top Cancun universities, Wilfrido has successfully coordinated numerous beautiful weddings, large and intimate, in Holbox. Let your Holbox wedding be the next!
Firstly, having worked in the field and lived in the area for more than 10 years, Wilfrido has the necessary contacts to ensure your day runs smoothly. He is trilingual in Spanish, Italian, and English, and enjoys being in regular communication with the bride and groom-to-be to guarantee their peace of mind – no question or ask is too much. From the perfect venue to hotel rooms for guests, the ceremony to the party, transportation to your makeup artist, at Holbox Weddings, they will handle everything from the biggest to the smallest of details.
The run up to your day should be as enjoyable as the day itself, and Holbox Weddings can help with that. You just concentrate on the getting married part…let Holbox Weddings do the rest!
Payment type: Cash Only | Amenities: English spoken
Why a destination wedding?
Destination weddings are becoming more and more popular and with good reason. Gone are the days when you have to get married in your local church and have your reception close by. Let’s consider the top five advantages:
- The world is your oyster. Don’t want to say ‘I do’ in the cold? Get on a plane to a tropical island (Holbox, maybe?).
- It’s less work: As you aren’t there to sort out the ins and outs of the day, it means someone else needs to do it for you (Holbox Weddings?).
- Save money: How? You might ask. Well, as you can choose to get married somewhere with stunning natural beauty, you can save on decoration.
- More time on your hands: Away from your day-to-day life, you can really spend some quality time with friends and family.
- Wedding and honeymoon in one: start your honeymoon early and look great on your photos with a tan!